A bit about me... My name is Kennavia King. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the College of Education at the University of South Alabama. I am a Physical Education major. I chose this major because I love sports and this will be a job that I will enjoy.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blogs

I am a new user of blogs. Before I encountered my EDM 310 class, I had no clue on what a blog was about. For you all that don't know, a blog is a socializing program that goes on the Internet, something like facebook and myspace. Blogging is popular in some areas more than others, but I don't think that it will be so popular in my classroom. In a way it can be helpful. For example, you can always have contact with your students and even parents. On the other hand, Keeping up with all of those blogs could be a big hassle, if you don't organize them very well. Using technology could malfunction at anytime, then there's a problem. As a result, it makes blogging not so effective in my classroom as other technology sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment