A bit about me... My name is Kennavia King. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the College of Education at the University of South Alabama. I am a Physical Education major. I chose this major because I love sports and this will be a job that I will enjoy.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Let's Find Out

Considering the fact that my major is Physical Education, I'm not sure if technology will be used by my students. There really isn't a reason for my students to have to use technology during the course of P.E., but they can. Physical education games and health games are online to be played and to educate them. On the other hand, blogs and podcasts doesn't really have any reason to be used by my students when dealing with physical education classroom issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment