A bit about me... My name is Kennavia King. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the College of Education at the University of South Alabama. I am a Physical Education major. I chose this major because I love sports and this will be a job that I will enjoy.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Podcasts

A podcast is a pre-recorded audio program that's posted to a website and is made available for download so people can listen to them on personal computers or mobile devices. Podcasts has also kind of upgraded to videocasts. Podcasts is considered a technology tool. It is a program that's on iTunes and anything you want to hear, you will have to be logged into iTunes. Some podcasts have to be purchased before you can listen to them, while others are free. Most people use podcasts to post their lectures or anything that the society may want to know or be updated on. They are very educational if used in an educational way. I don't use technology that much, so I'm not so sure how often it will be used in my classroom, but It's possible that it will get used at least once. The reason that it may not be used as much is because I'm not a big fan of technology being used in my classroom, but maybe one day that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment