A bit about me... My name is Kennavia King. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the College of Education at the University of South Alabama. I am a Physical Education major. I chose this major because I love sports and this will be a job that I will enjoy.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

E-Mail

On the other hand, I love to use e-mail. By using e-mail I can keep in contact with my students and also send them whatever they need and answer their questions as well. The difference between e-mail, podcasts, and blogs is that I am more comfortable with using e-mail. I can e-mail all my assignments, homework, reminders, etc. Also my students can send me their assignments by attaching them to an e-mail. It's so much that can be accomplished by using e-mail. E-mailing is a definite tool that will be used in my classroom, if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment